Tips to Take care of your Lilyvot JewelryAs many of you who have purchased your jewelry from Lilyvot might notice, in your package there is a polish cloth included for you to take care of your Lilyvot jewelry easier.
How To Clean Pearls1. After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth. It will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances.
2. Clean with a damp cloth only as needed. If your pearls are visibly stained.
3. Let them dry before storing. Do NOT submerge a pearl in water.
4. Take them to your jeweler once a year. Make sure to have your jeweler check the integrity of your pearl bracelets and necklaces once a year.
Pearl Maintenance Tips
1. Last on, first off. Pearls should be the final touch to your outfit. Avoid applying makeup, hairspray, lotion, or perfume once your pearls
2 Store them flat. Store pearl necklaces flat to prevent them from stretching.
3. Dedicate a space just for your pearls. Soft pearls are prone to scratches, so store them separately in a pouch.
4. Wear pearls often. Pearls perform best in wet conditions, so wearing them regularly will keep them from drying out.
Accessories Care Tips
1. Avoid wearing your jewelry in the ocean, swimming pools or when working out, as the salt and chlorine can cause damage.
2. Be aware that perfumes, hair sprays and hand sanitizers can tarnish your jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
3. Gently wipe your jewelry piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth now and again to promote shine.
4. For gold plated or gold vermeil, gently wipe to clean and keep away from water and other chemical materials shown above.
5. When not wearing your jewelry for a while, please put it inside the jewelry pouch in to reduce oxidation.